Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Lord Speaks

Like many of you, I have been trying diligently to stay on track and keep up with my readings. Some days it's easy while other days it's hard. This morning the Lord woke me up at 6:15. I really felt that He had a word for me. I was five days behind in my reading so I had a lot of Proverbs to cover today. Today several verses resonated with me, but one in particular but my heart at peace. In Proverbs 19:21 it says "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails." This morning the Lord spoke to me. Over the last four years our family has been on a journey that we never expected to be on. It has caused heartache, stress, confusion and insecurity. But all of it has been for our good because the Lord's purpose for our lives will prevail. It might not be what we had in mind, but it's exactly what God has designed. Thank you Father!!

1 comment: