Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Confessions ...

I confess that I have not always been diligent in my reading and that at times it has become heavy and redundant. Wanting to take a break from the depressing situation if the Israelites I decided to take refuge in the New Testament ... only while there, I was hit upside the head with my own reality. You see, I live in a place where the scriptures are all too real. Our holidays revolve around the history of the Israelites and the New Testament scoldings of Paul to the believers of HIS time are actually OUR everyday task. So, with convictions I returned to the Torah and am plugging away alongside you once more ....

As I was reading about the temple I decided to post some pictures of the Tabernacle that we run here in the Land. I hope you will enjoy them and gain some insight to what the Israelites carried through the desert.


Picture of the Tabernacle in the Negev Desert.


Tablets in the Ark of the Covenant

The Ark of the Covenant

Before entering the Holy of Holies



Outer Court


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the pictures. For a visual learner, like myself, they put several things in perspective :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah thank-you, I loved looking at the pictures ! Wow could you imagine carrying all that everytime you moved through the desert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is this located.
    (I think you should change your colour scheme - can't read a thing)

    ReplyDelete